Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000 mg 60 ct. & 120 ct
- Softgel delivery a rich supply of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat for your dogs outer beauty
- Adds moisture to the skin to help maintain healthy skin for your dog
- Aids in joint health for your favorite family member
- Adds to the longevity of a dogs healthy heart
- Boosts Immune system in your dog when used as a refular pet supplement
- Maintains Neurological health in your dog as dog supplement
- Increases overall endurance of your dog; pet supplements that promote longevity of your pets lifespan
- Easy to swallow; fun to eat for your dog at meal time
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from Pacific Salmon (various species), Lemon Flavoring, Beta Carotene Color, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water.
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 Fatty Acid)||40mg|
|*Oleic Acid (Omega 9 Fatty Acid)||420mg|
|*Omega-3 Fatty Acids||480mg|
|*Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||170mg|
|*Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||180mg|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains No gluten, milk, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, egg, shellfish, artificial colors, and artificial flavors.
Also available in a 60 count bottle SJ5247. Please ask your Sales Manager for details.
Flavor: Salmon and Lemon Flavor
Product Usage: Two softgels for each 15 lbs. of body weight, per day. Put directly into your dogs bowl at meal time.
Bottle Count: 120 Softgels
Form Size: #20 Oblong
Serving Size: Based on Weight
Bottle Size: 300cc
(hover over magnifying glass for bottle size) Bottle/Lid Color: White HDPE/White Pump
Product Code: SJ5248
Product Type: Liquids, Powders, Pets, Dogs
Category: Dog Supplements, Best Sellers